72.According to“The English Character”，to other Europeans,the best known quality of the British is “______”.
73. In“HowDictionaries Are Made”，the task of writing a dictionarybegins with reading huge amounts of______.
74. In“A Fiddle andthe Law”, the bearded man called Pappy Richards was the father of the man whowas wanted by ______.
75.Jesus Colon, the author of“Little Things Are Big”，decided not tolend a helping hand to the white lady because he was afraid that______.
76. In“The Day I Was Fat”，after theargument with a teenager, the author made up her mind to______.
77. Theauthor of “This Life” tells a story about how he became a successful ______byfirst learning to read well.
78. In“Night Watch”，the hospital staff thought the marine who sat at the bed through thenight was the son of ______.
79. Theauthor of “The Time Message” describes time as tricky, dangerous and______.
80. Theauthor of “In the Laboratory” looked upon ______in Professor Agassiz’s laboratory as the best lesson he ever had.